SEO or the Search Engine Optimization has changed a lot since its inception 10 years back.
Earlier there were 200 certain criteria which were fixed to perform and build SEO strategies. These 200 SEO factors were the Bible of digital marketing people.
Gradually out of the stated 200 SEO ranking factors got disappeared. On the other hand, some factors got enhanced with the time.
In the past 10 years, many things have changed, and various SEO factors started diluting. But all the changes don’t happen in one night, SEO experts have constantly found new ways and often wrong ways to rank their website this made Google frequently changing its criteria for website ranking.
In the present time, you do not have to follow each SEO ranking factor of the mentioned 200 factors. But if you give concern on the following points, you consider, you have won half battle already.
So let us move ahead and start understanding best website optimization strategies for 2019.
1. Content Marketing
The value of quality content is increasing rapidly. Rich and quality content becomes the need of the hour. In a recent study, it has been found that more than 80% B2B marketer have adopted content marketing strategies.
In this cut-throat competitive world when everyone is trying to win the race with content marketing, it becomes tricky to leave your competitors behind.
Perform the following task in order to do so:
- Try to spread useful, informative and entertaining content.
- Write a news article and interlink it.
- Share news article on social platforms and spread the word.
- Always make your content more attractive by filling it with pics and videos
- Keep updating old posted content regularly..
2. User Experience
The UX or the User Experience is vital as it directly connects with the customers. It tells us about a long-term plan of a company which ought to align with every touchpoint of customers.
Basically with UX is a way to attain insight into users’ needs, values, abilities, and limitations.
Following factors make a strong UX:
- Build unique and satisfied content.
- A website with easy navigation.
- Serve your clients a trustworthy website.
- Have a website that proves value for visitors & enhances ROI.
- Prepare easy to use website where visitors get what they require.
3. Link Building
In SEO link building is important or we must say, without effective link building SEO remains incomplete.
Google has interest in finding links with more juice. Although with the time the search engine keeps changing its priority in giving preference to the links.
As the trend goes, For the year 2019, Google is more likely to adept and identifying and devaluing all spammy links.
With these steps you can strengthen your link building strategy:
- Understand your audience
- Make a list of websites through which you can reach new targeted audiences.
- Develop engaging, unique and interactive content.
- Reach out to the websites to get a rich link juice.
- Share your content on social media platforms as much as possible.
In the world of digital marketing, promoting a website is getting trickier and trickier with each passing day.
It’s been a while since Google has made it very clear that from now onwards, it will prefer ranking the websites which are built on mobile-first strategies.
It simply means to develop and design a website primarily for mobiles, tablets, and smartphone than the desktop version.
Some basics to build a mobile-first website:
- Use, short meta titles for easy readability.
- Design website adaptive to desktop mobile and tablet.
- Create mobile responsive designs.
- Maintain relevancy.